Beautifully Destroyed is Gracie Wilson's start of The Beautifully Destroyed Series for Beau Coup Publishing.
She is here talking with us about the book along with more about herself.
1. Before we start talking about your book, why don’t you tell everybody a little bit about yourself?
My name is Gracie Wilson. I’m from Ontario, Canada. Love the outdoors and nature. Marine life is my absolute favourite. I’m twenty-six years old.
2. Besides writing, what other things do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Reading. I was an avid reader about four hundred books a year.
3. Where do you get your ideas from?
Dreams/Life and the craziness that is my brain.
4. Out of all of the stories you’ve written so far, which would be your favorite and why?
That’s hard to answer. Well I found Lonely Girl to be therapeutic in writing as it has life experiences in it. Beautifully Destroyed was a book very near to me as well.
5. Does any of the stories you’ve written based on real life experiences or basically just from imagination?
Each book has a piece of me. Lonely Girl is the one with the most of me in it.
6. What other genre besides the one you are writing about now would you like to venture into writing?
I’m thinking about Paranormal.
7. Who are your favorite authors that are out now?
Rachel Van Dyken, Abbi Glines, Jennifer Armentrout, Jamie Mcguire and Colleen Hoover.
8. Who are your favorite female and male characters from your books and why?
Currently Fate and Cameron. They both need each other but life keeps getting in the way.
9. What do you think is the hardest thing about being a writer?
Time management and the fact that most don’t see it as a real job. It’s a hobby to them but we do have deadlines.
10. What advice would you give someone who wants to start off being a writer?
Never give up, no one will fight for your story like you will.
Well now that we got the question and answer out of the way…..why don’t you tell us about your latest story you have out now?
Beautifully Destroyed: http://amzn.to/1A9oJSb
Life can take you by surprise, it can also put you through hell. My fate was never my own to deal with. It was ruined before I even had a chance. It was a rough start and it hasn’t gotten much better. Hiding behind the walls of my room is how I get through each day. Destroyed doesn’t even begin to describe the way my life has been.
Finally, I get away and things are looking up. Of course nothing can go right and some things are just too much to bear. In comes the one thing I can’t have. I’ve read so many books and I know the drill. Rock stars and musicians are not for me. I can’t hide when they are always in the light. Something about him makes me want to step into that light, though. He is constantly bringing me to new levels and places I could never imagine.
The secrets I’ve tried to keep to myself are breaking into my new life. Having him around is helping but the outside world ruins us as well. I either have to take the chance and let him in or push him away once and for all. Every time I pull away he is right back here pushing his way back in. He is relentless, he is everything I shouldn’t have. Those secrets I tried to keep hidden begin to surface, bringing havoc to our lives. The world so desperately wants to keep us apart and I might just let it to keep my secrets.
Do I sit back and let the world pass me by or do I finally let those wounds heal and have the life he thinks I deserve?
Visit me at www.graciewilsonauthor.com
Or find me on facebook at www.facebook.com/graciewilsonauthor