1. Before we start talking about your book, why don’t you tell everybody a little bit about yourself? G.P.A.(Greatest Poet Alive) is th best ever, the most innovative, most talented Poet there has ever been. He represents the South Side of Chicago, #teamGPA, and Devil’s Food Gorgeous.
2. Besides writing, what other things do you enjoy doing in your spare time? I love working out, reading, playing video games, and enjoying the company of beautiful women.
3. What is your daily routine as far as when you have an idea for your story? I like to have a few cups of coffee,spend intimate moments with a beautiful woman, and hit the eliptical machine to get motivated for such an epic project like Revenge of the Orgasm.
4. Where do you get your ideas from? My ideas come from real life. Writing abstract doesn’t appeal to me because it is manufactured. I see a gorgeous woman, and I want to write about her,to her. Something exciting occurs, and I write about it.
5. Out of all of the stories you’ve written so far, what would be your favorite and why? My favorite story that I have written is Westin Incident. It is my favorite because it was highly sensual and non-fiction.
6. Tell us something funny about yourself that not a lot of people know about? Light skinned women make me a tad nervous. And I do not like talking on the phone.
7. Does any of the stories you’ve written based on real life experiences or basically just from imagination? Everything I write comes from real life.
8. Does your ‘muse’ have a name and if so what is his/her name? My muse is Scylla, for I had her and allowed her to slip through my fingers.
9. What other genre besides the one you are writing about now would you like to venture into writing? I am curently working on The Middle School Adventures of Bobo(A Black Kid in Chicago). It is a young adult novel.
10. Who are your favorite authors that are out now? Me, me,Kottyn Campbell, me,myself. Kidding. Stephen King, John Grisham, Carl Weber, James Patterson, and rest in peace, Ed Mcbain.
11. Who is your favorite female and male characters from your books and why? All of the women in my poems are my favorite female characters, and I am the sole male character,so it’s me!!
12. What do you think is the hardest thing about being a writer? The hardest thing about being a Poet is existing in a world that deems your art “dead”. Also, editing is quite tedious.
13. What advice would you give someone who wants to start off being a writer? Find your own voice, and use it constantly. Do not compromise.
14. If you hadn’t become a writer, what do you think you would be doing right now?
I would be in the WWE as its champion.
15. What would be the perfect Romantic getaway?
The perfect romantic getaway is a bed and breakfast in Maine, waking to the smell of the ocean, and gazing at the lighthouse.
Well now that we got the question and answer out of the way…..why don’t you tell us about your latest story you have out now?
Revenge of the Orgasm is an erotic autobiography. Translation: The poems are detailed narratives of intimate and sexual adventures that I have had since 2008. Yalp!!!
Beautiful woman is wearing a black, Donna Karan dress that was long but short enough. My thumb is short but was found to be long enough. She sat demurely like a lady would; her legs were spread wide enough. Thumb did not enter fully, yet it made geometric shapes, occasionally grazing seventh letter spot, and causing chasm to drip nectar, so I guess thumb had delved deep enough. Her moans were inaudible to all around us; however, I could hear them clearly and discern my name as she spoke it, and this told me they were loud enough.
In a reversal of fortune, my pants were affixed around my waist with belt pulled tightly, but obelisk found freedom because she had pulled zipper down enough. Nowhere near a granite state, still brown skin turned purplish while vein protruded prominently, so I was hard enough. Not on her knees, yet she was able to inhale and exhale, descend and ascend upon my appendage showing she had room enough. Apex arrival had not yet, but eyes saw back, top, and front of brain, breath became scarce, and tumescence began to make its appearance, signaling that I was close enough.
As the taxi weaved through downtown Chicago, it turned onto the ramp to the Outer Drive. The cab driver ignored all that was going on in his backseat. It would seem the twenty dollar tip I gave him at the beginning of the ride… Was enough
Here’s a bonus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQTACzw8gPg
Buy Links: www.iblowyourmind.net,