Jane is a treasure to behold and she's not only an amazing author but also a good friend.
Her first book "A Grave Exchange" I got the chance to read and I have to tell you I couldn't be more the prouder of her for her 1st book. It will keep you on edge and I honestly can't wait for more.
So without any more waiting involved.....let's chat it up with Jane!
1. Before we start talking about your book, why don’t you tell everybody a little bit about yourself?
Hello Jamallah, thank you for having me :-)
My name is Jane White Pillatzke, I come from Dublin, Ireland but now live State side.
I grew up in a family of boys and have learned to be both strong and feminine.
I started writing at a very early age as a means of escape, I enjoy it immensely.
2. Besides writing, what other things do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I love to read obviously, I enjoy trying new things, whether it be daring parachute jumps or going to a new State and discovering it's history.
3. What is your daily routine as far as when you have an idea for your story?
My writing tends to wait until the evening time, as I have two little one's to care for, so when they are safely tucked up in bed I can unleash my inner
female warrior and let her take over my story plots, during the day I will jot down ideas.
4. Where do you get your ideas from?
Often a song I really enjoy listening too, or something in history that has always peeked my curiosity.
5. Out of all of the stories you’ve written so far, what would be your favorite and why?
My favorite is my new book A Grave Desire, it's based in WWII and captured my very soul, other stories have my heart but this one effected me
a lot. All my life I have been an avid reader on historical facts in WWII, this story helped me put closure to it all, I'm really looking forward to sharing Heather and Viktor's story!
6. Tell us something funny about yourself that not a lot of people know about?
Like a certain person I know (cough, cough) I love to pop bubble wrap, I can not walk by a piece of bubble wrap without popping :-)
7. Does any of the stories you've written based on real life experiences or basically just from imagination?
Somewhat some facts are based in real life, situations I have been in have been described in some of my stories.
8. Does your ‘muse’ have a name and if so what is his/her name?
Blushes wildly, YES my muse has a name, sigh, really Jamallah? OK cough, Jimmy Thomas :-)
9. What other genre besides the one you are writing about now would you like to venture into writing?
I like to write both Paranormal and Historical Romances :-)
10. Who are your favorite authors that are out now?
An author I have recently fallen for Jamallah Bergman and JR Ward to name but a very few.
11. Who is your favorite female and male characters from your books and why?
I think of all my stories to date probably Heather and Viktor, but it could change but yes for now Heather and Viktor from A Grave Desire.
12. What do you think is the hardest thing about being a writer?
For me that would be finding time to sit still and write my story.
13. What advice would you give someone who wants to start off being a writer?
No matter how hard it appears to be don't EVER give up on your dream, it's your dream, put in the work you CAN do it!
14. If you hadn’t become a writer, what do you think you would be doing right now?
Lawyer or Police person.
15. What do you like on a man…..briefs, boxer briefs or boxer shorts or nothing at all?
Oh boy, I like surprises :-)
Well now that we got the question and answer out of the way…..why don’t you tell us about your latest story you have out now?
My latest book out now is A Grave Exchange available @ Amazon for all of .99.
In January it will be available from all other eBook stores!
A Grave Exchange will leave you breathless, shaking from head to toe, glowing, turned on and giddy with excitement over such a rare find.
Ivy Steele is the character all women today find in themselves, someone strong, independent, but who has a horrid past to overcome.
Lucius Valentine is a leader amongst his men who swore to uphold his kingdom but tragedies set in and his fate is sealed, until he meets the beautiful Ivy.
Can they together dare to dream of true love, can they together survive what fate has thrown their way or will their relationship end in doom?
My Author link is http://www.amazon.com/Jane-Pillatzke/e/B009XAORBQ/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1
My facebook author link is http://www.facebook.com/JaneWhitePillatzke
Can true love be found and nurtured in World War II?
Heather was sent to a concentration camp to report back to her country the crimes of humanity. She ends up with in over her head with no way out.
Viktor was the most ruthless leader of the concentration camp, he knows Heather's life is numbered in mere days and yet she attracts him like a moth to a flame.
Will Viktor give up all trying to save Heather? Will Heather cross the enemy lines for true love?