His name is Billy Thomas and if you are wondering for those who don't know but yeah, he is the brother of Jimmy Thomas (how can you not tell honestly for they are both good looking men).
Billy is right now is training to compete in the June 8th Mr. Tampa Bay bodybuilding competition....with his team "Team Insane".. where he is also sponsoring 7 other competitors in the show as well his own team.
But today I have Billy(or who I've affectionately have nicknamed "Billy Blue Eyes") on my blog for Valentine's doing a interview with me for the very 1st time.
So let's get a chance to get to know Billy a little bit more today.......
1. Billy, what started you off in the profession you are in? Was there a defining moment that led you there?
Out of the two professions I'm in, I started sales in flooring 15 years ago by chance and I just cant seem to get out!..lol..My business www.InsaneSupplements.com selling supplements is my passion and I started in 2011. Being in the fitness and bodybuilding industry for 25 years I knew I would eventually end up doing something that involved health.
2. What is a typical day in your life?
It's boring but I hit the gym first thing in the morning then work 8 hours. I eat 8 meals a day and come home to either do computer work and sales for my business online @ www.InsaneSupplements.com or picking up my two kids from school and bringing them home.
3. What sets you apart in your field from others that make you stand out for someone to approach?
Have you seen my ass??!!…lol…j.k. …I always stay fit and healthy to "it the part" of a supplement company owner, kind of like a personal trainer needs to stay in great shape him/herself.
4. Billy what piece of advice you've been given in life that you adhere to and would recommend and who gave it to you?
My dad once told me "to make as many friends as possible, you never know when you may need their help"..I adhere to his advice and bestow it on my children all the time. Also, do not let go of your passion-whatever it may be!..for it will never let go of you.
5. Can you tell us what totally puts you in a bad mood?
A pulled muscle or sore joint!…and ONE person!…lets leave that one alone though and just say I'm still in the middle of a toxic divorce.
6. Now tell us what puts a smile on your face no matter how bad your day might have been? ..Honestly?, my kids!….
7. What about someone could make you dislike them?
Two-face people and anyone trying to blow out my candle thinking it will make theirs shine brighter!.
8. What makes someone attractive to you personally? What about them gets your attention?
Beautiful smile that I make happen. Someone who cares about their health and body. Someone who is sincere about everything. And got to be touchy feely!!..lol
9. What in life have you yet to do that you truly want to do that you haven’t done yet, like parachute jumping, etc.
Hawaii bound!!….I've always wanted to take a vacation to Hawaii.
10. Growing up, what was your favorite childhood game that you loved to play and do you still kind of like playing it even though you’re older?
There were two games we played as kids, one was guns in the back yards like we were in a war and the other is just a personal goofy game with only my brother Jimmy called "CLING" (where we just cling on to each other and don't let go, like a dead weight, mainly in the pool) ..I do "CLING" with my son all the time!…and he also loves air soft guns so I get interested with his hobby too.
11. Favorite ‘pick me up food'?
12. What song do you have to sing out loud when you hear it come on the radio?
Anything Maroon Five.
13. Are you a cuddlier or do you like to be hugged often?
Yes!…and Yes!…we all need to be hugged!, but only a real hug that has meaning.
14. Alright, tell me how would you show a woman a perfect romantic evening together?
To START this romantic evening I begin with making it funny and take her to a comedy club, (because that's just me). THEN get a few drinks with some appetizers and talk and laugh even more about the jokes from earlier (A laughing girl is a happy girl)..and how maybe our own lives can be incorporated in some of the jokes as we walk the beach on a warm spring night. ….then to FINISH it off….. (well, let’s just say at this point I should have her interested for a second date)
15. What is the most romantic thing that has happened to you?
Drawing a blank!.. :( but ask me again some other time.
16. What is your dream car?
Nope..I'm all truck baby!!..Dodge or Ford
17. Where would you most like to go to on Vacation?
Hawaii or Aruba
18. Favorite Movie?
ANYTHING with time travel!
19. What has got to be the funniest thing that has happened to you that you don’t mind admitting to?
Sorry, I got nothing there.
20. Ok….and this is the obvious one that of course I must ask…..boxers or briefs?
lol boxer briefs (tight boxers)
Make sure to check out Billy's pages at the following links below:
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/InsaneSupplements
Again thanks so much for being here on my blog today and to all my good friends and fans!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!