1. Before we start talking about your book, why don’t you tell everybody a little bit about yourself?
I live in small town Ohio a corn field is my next door neighbor. I currently have two cats and one boxer. I have four kids.
2. Besides writing, what other things do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
I like to read and hang out at the park.
3. What is your daily routine as far as when you have an idea for your story?
I don't really have a routine. There are times I write until 3am. There are other times, I am woken up at midnight by the voices screaming in my head that need to be written. The only thing routine is lots and lots of coffee.
4. Where do you get your ideas from?
My ideas come from everyday life, fantasies, and my imagination. They are stories I would like to read.
5. Out of all of the stories you’ve written so far, what would be your favorite and why?
So far the only solo publication I have out is The Black Lily Club, so as of right now I guess that makes it my favorite lol.
6. Tell us something funny about yourself that not a lot of people know about?
Wow, I am not sure I am that interesting. Oh I have something, I am completely hopeless at photo shop. I have a friend do a very educational and basic you tube video to teach me, and I have to watch it over and over and still can't get it right.
7. Does any of the stories you’ve written based on real life experiences or basically just from imagination?
So far all from my imagination, but hey I am still holding out for that vampire.
8. Does your ‘muse’ have a name and if so what is his/her name?
She doesn't have a name, she is just stubborn as hell most days.
9. What other genre besides the one you are writing about now would you like to venture into writing?
I currently write erotica, I would like to figure out how to put a horror story together.. maybe I will work on that next.
10. Who are your favorite authors that are out now?
My favorite authors are: Poppet, Heather Killough-Walden, and Rue Volley
11. Who is your favorite female and male characters from your books and why?
Marucs and Jasmine are my current favorites. Since they are my only solo ones right now.
12. What do you think is the hardest thing about being a writer?
Making the time to write around, kids, family and daily life.
13. What advice would you give someone who wants to start off being a writer?
Just keep writing, don't let anyone drag you down. Never stop, if you feel the need to write it, Then by all means write it.
14. If you hadn’t become a writer, what do you think you would be doing right now?
I worked in the healthcare field for 12 years.
15. What do you like on a man…..briefs, boxer briefs or boxer shorts or nothing at all?
Well now that we got the question and answer out of the way…..why don’t you tell us about your latest story you have out now?
Jasmine is a woman with a history of bad relationships and an inability to find a man to satiate her needs. One day she receives an invitation to an exclusive private club. What the hell, might as well give something different a try before swearing off men all together…right?
Marcus is a two hundred year old vampire who owns The Black Lillie Club, a safe place for vampires to seek their mates and partake in their darkest desires. He has been searching for his soul mate since his turning.
Can the Vampire who created this haven finally find his true soul mate? Can Jasmine find bliss in the hands of a stranger?
Walking down the stairs the sounds from the playroom reach my ears. I hear moaning, screaming, and the distinct whistle of whips being whirled through the air; right before the loud crack reverberates through my bones. I feel my heart race as adrenaline floods my system. I am scared. I do not know if I can do this. I don’t even know anyone who does it.
He must sense the tension in my body. His arms come around my shoulders and he whispers into my ear. "It’s okay; we are just down here so you can look around. I will keep you safe. You don’t have anything to worry about."
I know it sounds crazy, but I do feel safe in his arms. I know he will protect me. So we went on down. As he opens the door the smell of sweat and sex hit me hard and my clit throbs with my heart beat. My pussy clenches and I can feel the wetness leaking onto my thighs. I need something I am sure only he can give me, but my curiosity overrides those feelings and I need to see. He takes my hand and leads me through the room. There is a woman tied to a St. Andrew’s cross, she is naked and writhing as a man dressed in black pants and nothing else strokes her with a riding crop.
Contains: spanking, whips, cuffs, and strong BDSM scenes
You can also find me on facebook: www.facebook.com/ChelleAuthor
You can follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/chelle0054
You can find a list of all of my works on amazon: www.amazon.com/author/chelle
I had a wonderful time here today. Thank you for having me.