I've known Amy since middle school and I'm really glad to have her on my blog for a interview.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself for our viewers?
I'm a mom...and a Grand mom...lol ! I love being 40!
2. What genre do you enjoy reading about and why?
Romance ...as long as it has a good story base it does not even have to have sex in it...better when it does but not all ways!
3. Who are your favorite authors and why?
I don't have a favorite....If it keeps me turning the pages then who wrote it does not matter. If U read only 1 persons book U tend to lose out on how many other great books are out there to read!
4. Who is your favorite characters (both hero and heroine)?
The underdogs of course
5. If you can tell us authors anything as far as your thoughts on what we write about, what would you say?
Don't add to many extra non important people to the plot...and some tiny details make a lot of difference..!
6. Who would you go out on a date with from a story you love and what would you love to do?
Roarke from the J.D Robb “In Death” series by Nora Roberts.....Have sex in every one of the rooms in just his house alone....lmao
7. What kind of stories would you like to read about that you haven’t seen out yet?
I can kind of relate to the one where there are kids! (new step parents adding to the family mix)
8. When you look for a book, do you go by word of mouth from a friend, reading the blurb or reading the reviews about the book itself?
A little of everything! If I see someone glued to a book I will try to get the name of it/ask. My family and friend tell me often if they have read 1 that they think I would like! Sometime just looking at 1 and U end up reading it because it just hooked U in to it!
9. What kind of swag do you like getting from some of your favorite authors when they have contest or release parties? What would you like to see them give out?
Free stuff...Oh yeah! Signed books! Fancy book markers! Cute lil book covers! Fun little book lights!
10. Tell us what you are currently reading or what you have finished reading and what you liked about it?
Boots and Chaps! Ugly Stick Saloon, Myla Jackson. A strong female role with a few kinky fetishes!.