Let's see what she can tell us today.............
1. Before we start talking about your book, why don’t you tell everybody a little bit about yourself? Well, I’m a born and raised Texan. I live a little outside the Houston area and I’m the mother of 3 children.
2. Besides writing, what other things do you enjoy doing in your spare time? Spending time with my family, catching a movie, reading or hitting a concert every now and then.
3. What is your daily routine as far as when you have an idea for your story? I don’t have a routine, as soon as I try to make one something comes up and throws me off schedule.
4. Where do you get your ideas from? Usually they just come to me, but music inspires a lot of ideas as well.
5. Out of all of the stories you’ve written so far, what would be your favorite and why? Twisted Cherry, because it is my first mm story. The challenge was excellent, and telling it from the male point of view was awesome.
6. Tell us something funny about yourself that not a lot of people know about? I have a pet lizard named Legs. (just an average green lizard) but he lives in my bathroom and is too cool
7. Does any of the stories you’ve written based on real life experiences or basically just from imagination? Both. The stories are not based on any real life events, but the emotions always come from personal experiences.
8. Does your ‘muse’ have a name and if so what is his/her name? Nope, no name. I just call it the bipolar bitch in my head. lol
9. What other genre besides the one you are writing about now would you like to venture into writing? I would love to venture into paranormal romance or fantasy, it’s my favorite genre to read.
10. Who are your favorite authors that are out now? Poppet, Janus Gangi, Erin O’Quinn
11. Who is your favorite female and male characters from your books and why? My favorite character is Gabe-he’s a smoking hot bad boy and I love writing a bad boy. He’s got the looks for it, but he’s got a kitty cat heart, so sensitive and sweet.
12. What do you think is the hardest thing about being a writer? Keeping your muse going.
13. What advice would you give someone who wants to start off being a writer? Write every day, just put pen to paper and get the story out of your head and worry about editing later.
14. If you hadn’t become a writer, what do you think you would be doing right now? Oh that is a hard question, I have no idea. I would be a book junkie I suppose-non stop reading.
15. What do you like on a man…..briefs, boxer briefs or boxer shorts or nothing at all? Boxer briefs
Well now that we got the question and answer out of the way…..why don’t you tell us about your latest story you have out now?
That would be my story Twisted Cherry, though I am working on another mm story called Eight Second Cowboy.
Evan is hiding his urges for other men the only way he knows how--by pretending to live a life of wenching, and by seeking the needle of tattoo artists who impart a kind of guilty pain. But when he meets Gabe, owner of the Twisted Cherry tattoo parlor, he can’t hide his desire for the hot and sexy guy. Gabe, openly gay, proceeds to show Evan how he can be tattooed not just by a needle, but by stinging hot love too.
Gabe flashes his catch sexy smile at me, as he slides his hands up under my shirt. He lifts my shirt over my head and throws it over the side of the couch. I’m now standing buck naked for the first time in my life, in front of a man. My nerves are shot.
He guides my hands, helping me remove his shirt too. I step completely out of my pants leg that’s still around my ankle. He looks me up and down with an eat-me-up grin.
Admiring his chest, the firmness and build of his pecs, I spread my hands across him. He’s tight and hard. The small amount of chest hair tickles my fingertips. God, this man is fucking lickable.
Gabe wraps both arms around me, pulling me forcefully into him. The feel of our naked chests, skin to skin, hardens my dick again and there’s no way to stop it. Shit, I don’t want to stop it.
His nipples rise into hard nubs and push against mine. Running my hands along his back, I trace the muscular curves in his back. He takes my ass into his hands, squeezing me tight, but gentle.
He slips his hands around to my front and squats a little. He begins tracing his fingers inside my thighs, up and down, teasing.
Gabe takes my hands and leads them to the button on his pants. He begins giving me kisses again. His tongue parts my lips, and his kisses are more tender than a woman’s. Saucy-sweet.
I unbutton his jeans, then slide the zipper down. I can feel him under his jeans, but he isn’t hard. How does he do that? I am at full attention here. He caresses my hands. Shit, they’re shaking from nerves.
Guiding my hands, he leads me to his waistband. Together, we slip his jeans over his hips and down his legs. He kicks his boots off and with his foot he guides his jeans off, one leg after the other.
He pulls back from the kiss, and stands there, not moving. I stare into his eyes, lost. I gaze down his bulging chest muscles, admiring the tattoo he has located right above his belly button. It looks like a portal of some sort. I reach with my finger tips and trace it. Continuing to look downwards, past the wicked navel, I see him in all his glory. He’s fucking magnificent.
Again, he guides my hands to him, to touch him. I’ve never touched another man. All I know is what feels good to me, so I wrap my hands around his cock like I would my own. I slowly stroke him, and he does the same for me.
Gabe is showing me every step of this. What he does to me, I do to him. It’s like follow the leader. Unable to resist, I move my mouth to his neck, licking him. His taste is kind of like sweat on leather, but also sweet. I smell his cologne. He’s wearing Stetson, my favorite. I lick and swirl my tongue up to his ear and nibble his lobe. He moans, and I almost get off just hearing him. This is the most satisfying sound I have ever heard in my fucking life.
About Me: about.me/piper.kay
Amazon Author Pg: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00AF9Z718
Amazon Links in one: viewBook.at/B00AF0QZ6I
Publisher site: http://www.evernightpublishing.com/twisted-cherry-by-piper-kay/
All Rom: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-twistedcherry-1007990-145.html