1. Before we start talking about your book, why don’t you tell everybody a little bit about yourself? G.P.A. is the award winning, critically acclaimed, controversial, most electrifying man in Poetry. He hails from the South Side of Chicago, where he currently resides. And ladies, he is “Devil’s Food Chocolate Gorgeous”.
2. Besides writing, what other things do you enjoy doing in your spare time? I enjoy playing video games, walking with Scooter the Beagle, and spending time with beautiful women.
3. What is your daily routine as far as when you have an idea for your story? I wake up, pray up, check on the family, and just write what is on my mind and heart.
4. Where do you get your ideas from? My ideas for poems come from life experiences and interaction with beautiful women.
5. Out of all of the stories you’ve written so far, what would be your favorite and why? My favorite story is Bully(My Chocolate Milk) because it won me a championship, is non fiction , and can help someone else who might be going through a similar negative experience.
6. Tell us something funny about yourself that not a lot of people know about? Light skinned women are like kryptonite to me. Very difficult to not imagine their texture against mine, and they are bad for me. Just like too much cheesecake.
7. Does any of the stories you’ve written based on real life experiences or basically just from imagination? I find it difficult to write about things that aren’t true, so I base my poems on things I have experienced, seen, or been told. And there is truth in every one of those aspects.
8. Does your ‘muse’ have a name and if so what is his/her name? Scylla is my muse.
9. What other genre besides the one you are writing about now would you like to venture into writing? I cannot wait to write a novel or realistic fiction. I think it would be a compilation of my experiences of storytelling as a Poet.
10. Who are your favorite authors that are out now? Carl Weber, Kottyn Campbell, James Patterson,ohn Grisham, and Ed McBain
11. Who is your favorite female and male characters from your books and why?. My favorite characters in Revenge of the Orgasm are the beautiful women that inspired it.
12. What do you think is the hardest thing about being a writer? Editing is the hardest part of being a writer.
13. What advice would you give someone who wants to start off being a writer? In order to be a successful writer, you have to write continuously and read just as much.
14. If you hadn’t become a writer, what do you think you would be doing right now? If I wasn’t a writer, I would probably be in the WWE or on American Greed.
15. What’s the most romantic thing you have done for a woman? The most romantic thing I have ever done for a woman is cook for her a filet mignon steak dinner with potato, broccoli, and cheesecake
Well now that we got the question and answer out of the way…..why don’t you tell us about your latest story you have out now?
Revenge of the Orgasm is an erotic autobiography. It is a “tell all” that provides all of the sizzle of its contemporaries but without the lack of discretion. G.P.A., the Phenomenal Poetic Unsub , takes you on a sensual journey that you do not wish to end.
Revenge of the Orgasm Blurb: Try this on for size http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxPdIP3NEzo
Facebook: G.P.A.(Greatest Poet Alive)