1. Tell my readers a little bit about yourself before we go on?
Hey guys, my name is Tamara! I do reviews on books that I find appealing
2. When reading a book that you are reviewing, what are you basically looking forward to when you do read the book?
Hmmmm… when I am reading a book I want to review I basically look forward to how they make me feel as a person. Some books can make you sad and happy all at once and i really love to read books that appeal to me
3. Is there a specific genre that you read the most? If so, what is it and why?
No no specific genre really I love all kinds of books
4. If you could tell us fellow authors anything from the reviewer’s point of view to make our stories better, what would it be?
Just to make sure you are looking at your story from all point. As an author and as a reader. We as readers like to read things that can take us to another world yet we can still relate to if that makes any since
5. What is probably the best book that you’ve reviewed so far and why did you like it?
Ohh I have to say so far would be WolfBlood by Taabia Dupree.. It is such a fantastic read I loved every minute of it. It had some drama some romance and lots of suspense.
6. Have you ever thought about writing a story yourself?
If so, what would you like to write?
yes I have it didn’t go so well lol I tried to write a suspense romance but let's just say I’m going to leave that to the pros lol