1. Tell us a little bit about yourself for our viewers?
I was born in Jamaica and spent my formative years in Canada
2. What genre do you enjoy reading about and why?
I will read anything from Romance, erotica to autobiography
3. Who are your favorite authors and why?
Jennifer Crusie- makes me laugh out loud
John Grisham- makes me think
Nikki Palmer & Whiskey McNaughton: Sex is just as important as the breath I take
J.R. Ward and Sherrilyn Kennyon- They both make me use my imagination
4. Who is your favorite characters (both hero and heroine)?
Giddion Cross, Christian Grey, Ian Noble, Eric Northman, Charley Davidson all very strong characters
5. If you can tell us authors anything as far as your thoughts on what we write about, what would you say?
Make us suspend what we believe
6. Who would you go out on a date with from a story you love and what would you love to do?
Giddion Cross,Ian Noble, Eric Northman
The question should be what wouldn't do?
7. What kind of stories would you like to read about that you haven’t seen out yet?
I've just read two books that you have written Jamallah that covers this question for me, you write about interacial couples where the heroine are voluptious
8. When you look for a book, do you go by word of mouth from a friend, reading the blurb or reading the reviews about the book itself?
I have a list of authors Shannon Reads sent me that I have been working through,then every now and then I find something that intrigues me and I read that
9. What kind of swag do you like getting from some of your favorite authors when they have contest or release parties? What would you like to see them give out?
Can I just say Jimmy Thomas? If someone just wrap him up and send him to me *smile*
10. Tell us what you are currently reading or what you have finished reading and what you liked about it?
lol. I just finished reading two of your books: If Only You Knew and Sorry Wrong Number