It looks like Jimmy Thomas has really outdone himself for next years Romance Novel Convention in Las Vegas.
Check out all that will be happening next year:
RNConvention 2015 registration to OPEN November 1st!
MANY NEW THINGS for RNConvention 2015!
- RNC has contracted the next 3 RNConventions! (dates posted)
- All meals included & CATERED each day/night in convention hall!
- Total RNConvention costs to attendees will be LESS than 2014!
- Convention hall layout is so much better & BIGGER than 2014!
- There will be an RNConvention LOUNGE area open each day!
- SIX class rooms instead of the five classrooms in 2014!
- Event & Book Fair room is TWICE the size of 2014!
- Doors to event & classrooms can ALL be seen from RNC Lounge!
- The RNC Book Fair will be FREE to enter and open to the public.
- Right outside is the LINQ - Las Vegas' new shopping & entertainment area!
- A few minutes walk through the LINQ is the 'High Roller Observation Wheel'!
- There are 8 other conventions in Las Vegas during RNC2015, with a total of 43,000 attendees;THAT many more people to attend the RNC Book Fair!
- Average temperature in Las Vegas that week will be 90°/day, 76°/night!
- There are 14 restaurants, bars, and coffee shops in the hotel!
- RNC guests will stay in same tower as convention hall elevator!
- Internet is FREE in all the guest rooms each day/night!
- Additional nights booked through RNC will only be in the $20's each night per person for two attendees to a room, or in the $50's for one attendee to a room (INCLUDING resort fee & taxes).
- Big name authors will get VIP treatment, including roundtrip LIMO rides from/to airport/hotel!
- A list of "RNConvention Managers" will be posted on the RNConvention website to show attendees who is responsible for what, to direct any questions to!
- AND THE KICKER NEWS... Friday night will not be a "Sit there and watch others win awards for many hours while you are on your cell phones checking your emails, tweeting, or surfing the web". Instead, it will be... "A Night in Vegas, on RNC!"... Each year RNConvention attendees are notified of all the things there are to do and see while they are in Las Vegas. However, attendees are in classes each day, and at RNC events each night. So, on Friday night, RNC will offer various choices of things to do and see in Las Vegas that RNC will pay for, including roundtrip transportation. Or, attendees can choose to stay in and watch the RNCinema movie playing that evening!
Make sure you check the website for updates because there are still some changes that will be done on the website.
I do hope to make it next year since I didn't get the chance to go this year because it looks like it's going to be so much fun!